Northspoke Clothing recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
- Most of our products are shipped in plastic free and recyclable packaging.
- Our suppliers and partners use DTG printers that use only water-based inks.
- Our inks are OEKO-TEX approved (they don't contain any chemicals harmful to the environment).
- Our inks are vegan friendly and are not tested on animals.
- All the excess and waste cardboard and paper we produce is recycled.
- Waste ink is unavoidable, but we, our suppliers and partners dispose of any responsibly.
- Our items are manufactured in the UK, Europe, USA and Mexico, and you can be confident these are produced responsibly and ethically.
If you have any questions in regards to our environmental policy or wish to discuss our printing methods, please feel free to contact us.