Klarna - Buy Now, Pay Later
BUY NOW – PAY LATER!
These Pay later terms apply between you and Northspoke Clothing where you purchase your goods, tickets, or services when you choose Pay later as your payment method.
When you choose Pay later, we offer you the possibility to pay on a due date 30 days from the shipment of your order. We assign our claim for payment due on your purchase to Klarna Bank AB (“Klarna”). Klarna will send you a payment instruction to pay directly to Klarna. For contact details and further information about Klarna, please visit klarna.co.uk.
PAY ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ORDER!
Klarna offers consumers Buyer Protection which means for example that you as a consumer do not have to pay for the ordered goods until you have received them, and that Klarna will assist you with problems related to your purchase.
For more information and instructions please go to: https://www.klarna.com/uk/buyer-protection-description/.
COSTS AND FEES
There are no charges or interest fees applicable when setting up this agreement.
CREDIT CHECK AND HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY KLARNA
- If you choose Pay later, Klarna will assess your creditworthiness.
- Klarna processes your personal data in order to carry out our obligations in this agreement and for the additional purposes set out in Klarna's Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice is available here.
- By using Klarna’s services you confirm that you have read this Notice.
- We process your personal data for example to identify you and perform customer analysis, credit assessments, marketing, and business development.
- We may also transfer your data to selected partners (such as credit reference bureaus), which may be established outside of the EU/EEA.
- In the Privacy Notice there is more information about our data sharing, your rights in regards to your data, how you may contact us with questions, or submit a complaint to an authority.